Question and answer


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Hello I was in a accident where I was cut of by someone turning left opposite me n I was goin straight. He was put at fault. I have a cracked kneecap and torn ligaments in my ankle. My question is should I get I lawer for pain and suffering n to get a settlement. Ive been told too but I dont know if I should or how to go about it.

You deserve compensation for your injuries which could be significant. Please call me or email me to discuss and I will explain all your options. There are time limitations so it is very important to act quickly. My contact information is below.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment


Contact Us Privately