Question and answer


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

If you have a car accident while driving a corporate vehicle, is it better to sue through a lawyer, or is it better to go through WSIB?

If someone else who was not in the course of his or her employment caused the accident then I always recommend pursuing a claim outside WSIB. Even if you were at fault but the injuries are serious and you have difficulties working, I still recommend pursuing a claim through auto insurance rather than WSIB. Feel free to contact me at the email and number below if you would like us to help.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment


Contact Us Privately