Question and answer


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Hello, I was in a car accident this past September. I was a passenger in the car, and we were rear ended and I suffered whiplash from the accident. I was experiencing difficulty swallowing and went to emergency for treatment. I have been off work for a full month as per my doctor's orders. My Insurance Adjuster says that I am only entitled to the repairs to my vehicle and Physiotherapy for my injuries. Would I be entitled to receive any compensation for my "pain and suffering"?

If your injuries and pain is ongoing you may very well be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering, and potentially even other types of compensation which would be paid by the insurance company of the driver who rear-ended the car you were in. Email or call me (see contact info below) and we can discuss your situation in greater detail.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment


Contact Us Privately