Question and answer


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Our house burnt from a duct cleaning truck that started on fire in our driveway. Our house will let be under renovations for 4-6 months. Our personal insurance is saying we can only have accommodations for up to 12000. They are trying to go after the duct cleaning company and their insurance. What do we do about accommodations and immediate things we need as we are in a hotel and have 5 people which 4 are elderly?

You should speak with your insurer about that. If they won't cover those immediate expenses you will need to incur them and advance a claim against the same duct company they are going after, for reimbursement.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment


Contact Us Privately