Question and answer


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I was injured several months ago after slipping on ice on the driveway where I was renting. Landlord had not maintained driveway properly. I was unable to work for 30 days and suffered painful and severe disfiguring of one side of my face. My doctor when examining me the following day suggested I am fortunate that nothing was broken but could have lost an eye. I have met with landlord insurance adjustere who requested proof of lost income. I provided them info for previous 6 months. Now they want my doctor to provide my complete medical history and sent me a form instructing him to do so. I see no benefit to me to do so. What are your views? Also, do you handle this type of claim?

If the landlord didn't maintain the property properly then you are entitled to compensation which includes pain and suffering as well as income loss. Do not give the insurance company free access to all your medical history. It will be used against you. We can help you with your claim. At the very least we can provide you with the information you need to make a decision on how to proceed. Call or email me at the number and email address below and we can discuss the specifics of your case, free of charge.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment


Contact Us Privately