Question and answer


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Is an occupational therapist and physiotherapist hired by your autoinsurance company.

It depends. Some are hired by the insurer to perform assessments but for treatments you should ideally get a referral from your family doctor.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment


Contact Us Privately