Question and answer


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I am currently off from work because of a work injury. I am covered under WSIB. I have been off now with spasms, & pain in my back, for 6 weeks. I have been unable to return to work because of the spasms and a low range of motion. I see my doctor tomorrow for another assessment, which I've been having with my family doctor regularly every two weeks since the injury. If my doctor feels that in his medical opinion I still need time off, and also time to have test done and possibly see a specialist, does WSIB have the right to ignore my doctors advice and can they make me see one of their own specialist, even if my own family doctor has made an appointment to see one and send me back to work against my doctors advice? Thank you.

Unfortunately we don't deal with WSIB issues so I can't answer that.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment


Contact Us Privately