Question and answer


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Hi, I rolled into car in front of me while stopped at the lights. This happened because car coming behind me was approaching fairly quick and I was worried that it is going to hit me from rear, and my reaction was to creep forward while watching the rear view mirror and result I rolled in car in front of me. Lucky enough I was not rear ended. Other car had minor damage to the bumper, my car had negligible damage. This was reported to the accident reporting center by both parties. My question is do I report it to my insurance company even though I have no claim? My Insurance company will have info from accident reporting center and the other party's insurance company as he wanted to claim the damage. Please advice

You should report it to your insurer.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment


Contact Us Privately