Question and answer


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Hello, my wife was in a bad car accident last year. She now suffers from lots of pain and she takes painkillers for it. This has made me sad and depressed. I don't want to be married to her anymore. If I want to divorce her, does she get any extra money from the insurance company for that? Thank you.

Likely yes depending on the facts of the accident and marital issues that were caused or aggravated by her injuries. I can answer more about your or her situation directly. Feel free to call me or have her call me at the number or email below.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment


Contact Us Privately