Question and answer


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I work in the construction industry and was the passenger in a company vehicle when it was struck by another vehicle. I was seriously injured as a result of the accident. Is there any legal recourse that i would have to compensate me for these injuries.

You may have recourse against the at-fault vehicle that caused the accident. Call me to discuss further.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment


Contact Us Privately