Question and answer


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

My husband and I were hit head on by a drunk driver recently in our motorhome, we went to the hospital to get checked for internal bleeding and we were both okay. My husband has developed lower back pain which he will receive treatment for with our vehicle medical benefits insurance and I am suffering from anxiety and mental trauma caused by the accident. I will also receive some kind of treatment . Do we have the option to sue the driver or his insurance for pain and suffering caused by the accident. The driver was charged with impaired.

Absolutely! You are entitled to a variety of damages. Please call or email me directly at my contact info below and we will help.
Sivan Tumarkin
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-888-990-9646     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment


Contact Us Privately